“About 258 million people in europe have no freedom of choice when it comes to vaccinating their children and where human rights have been taken away pharmacovigilance has not been respected”.
The aims of the EFVV are to:
* Provide information on the adverse effects of vaccination and the resulting financial,
social and psychological impact on society.
* Promote freedom of choice regarding vaccination in all European countries. This
involves the abolition of mandatory vaccination policy and the elimination of all medical, financial and social pressure with respect to vaccination whether for children or for adults.
* Provide a forum where European groups may exchange ideas and information on vaccination and its risks.
* Establish common strategy and both draft and implement common European campaigns on the aforementioned topic.
The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union states clearly: ‘Free and informed consent must be respected in the fields of medicine and biology’ and the EFVV is therefore demanding:
* That compulsory vaccination be abolished throughout Europe as it is a breach of our Universal Human Rights, that European citizens benefit from freedom of fully informed vaccination choice and consent and that independent European Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting (VAER) systems be established to monitor vaccine safety.
The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union states clearly: ‘Everyone has the right to respect for his or her physical and mental integrity’.
Any involuntary or enforced medical treatment is therefore a breach of the:
* UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
* Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union,
* UN’s Convention on the Rights of the Child,
* EC Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Dignity of the Human Being with regard to the Application of Biology and Medicine
* European Charter of Patients’ Rights
E F V V - European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance
EUROPEAN FORUM FOR VACCINE VIGILANCE
Address: C/O WELTER, 7 RUE DES MAXIMINS
City: L-8247 MAMER
IBAN: LU24 0030 5566 9243 0000
The EFVV (European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance) is an alliance of member-organisations and individual members from 25 European countries. Our member-organisations consist of consumer groups and pro-choice groups whose members in turn include medical professionals and scientists. Their combined memberships exceed 100,000. We call on all Europeans to stand together in a demand for a united vaccination policy based on freedom of choice and informed consent. We believe that mandatory vaccination is not only a serious risk but a violation of human rights and dignity. We therefore demand transparency and caution as well as recognition and concern for the many vaccine-injured in Europe and beyond.